SCS Concept, with the partner DMG Torino, will be present at Motek Italy 2017, the exhibition dedicated to the handling, assembly and factory automation from 23 to 25 March 2017 at Fiere di Parma.
The exhibition will be in a context totally dedicated to automation that will develop through the following synergistic halls:
- Power Drive: systems and components for power transmission and mechatronics
- Electronic Subcontracting: electronic processing for third parties
- Control Italy: testing and measurement instrumentation and control for the quality
- Digital Factory: Industrial Computer, Industrial IoT-sensors, cloud manufacturing, automatic identification technologies
- Logistics: movement-material handling, lean manufacturing supply chain management
The Motek Italy is part of MECSPE, which with 11 thematic halls will offer a complete overview of materials, machines and technologies and the unique initiatives such as Digital Factory over automation. The Italian way for the industry 4.0.
SCS Concept and DMG Torino present the augmented reality system for production, which projects visual instructions to guide the operator through manual processes, through dedicated hardware and VPG +, the SCS visual production guide software:
SCS Concept will also present the following products:
- FTA: automatic test bench for torque / angle test of electronic and mechanical torque wrenches.
- MTC-P: torque/angle for test of multi-spindle screwdrivers.
- FTY: dynamic test bench for power tools and torque wrenches
- AWT: Automatic wrench torque tester for click-wrenches
- Freedom3 and DataTouch3: The digital torque wrench and the torque / angle analyzer, already widespread in international markets.
SCS Concept and DMG Torino invite Motek Italy visitors at their stands, to discuss with the staff of the two companies, to see and try new products, and to discover new advanced solutions for assembly and quality control.