AWT is a bench for the automatic test of torque wrenches (click and dial), allows to execute endurance and short test (CmCmk and ISO6789).
AWT – Automatic Wrench Tester
Automatic Wrench Tester
Bench results can be compared with wrench results (automatic communication or manual results entry).
- Automatic test of wrenches according to ISO 6789
- Automatic detection of the click point of click wrenches
- Compared tests for wrenches with torque comparison between the bench and the wrench under test
- Clockwise and counterclockwise test
- Database with tools archive, test scheduling and execution, storage of results
- Statistics and reports
- Equipped with motorized transducers with configurable capacity, depending on the tools to be tested on the production line
- Programming in local, or remote through management software for quality control of the production line
- Local database or server
- Torque accuracy less than 0.5% according to DIN 51309
- AC power supply with battery backup