MSB – Static transducers test bench
Wrenches and pulse tools static test bench
MSB can be used not only for Machine Capability but also for Process Capability and analysis on production line.
- Tools test: wrenches (electronic/digital, click), pulse tools (excluding impact wrenches).
- Automatic detection of the click point of click wrenches.
- Statistical Process Control: Measurement of machine capability (Cm, Cmk) and X, R charts.
- Test according to ISO 6789
- Reaction system for testing and calibration of torque wrenches
- Database with tools archive, scheduling and execution of tests, storage of results
- Compared tests for screwdrivers and wrenches with torque comparison between the bench and the tool under test
- External transducers connectivity for special tests
- Test clockwise and counterclockwise
- Mechanical joint simulators for testing of pulse tools with shut-off valve.
- Statistics and report
- Real time traces on the monitor
- Equipped with static torque transducers configured according to the tools to be tested on the production line
- Programming in local, or remote through management software for quality control of the production line
- Radio communication to external systems
- Local database or server
- Torque accuracy less than 0.5% according to DIN 51309
- Battery powered