FMS (Freedom Multi Station) is designed for: rework areas (outside assembly lines), batch production, work as backup tool on the production line and as training station.
FMS Freedom Multistation – Online Rework, Backup, Pilot/Beta Build, Repair Station
One production line in a single bench
FMS allows to perform any tightening process on assembly line with the installed SCS software VPG+ (Visual Production Guide Plus) which supports the operator with a graphic guide, showing all fastenings to be tightened and their status. VPG+ is able to communicate with the SCS Concept Freedom3 and with the many tools controllers available on the market.
- Repair station: creating and running error-proofed procedures to rework parts along the production line
- Production station or pre-production: creating and running error-proofed procedure to assembly parts on the production line. For example tightening pre-series where the electronic power tools have not yet been programmed
- Backup tool: The rework station can quickly replace a power tool fault along the production line, minimizing the effect of the failure and allowing the repair.
- Connecting to SCS Concept tools (wrenches Freedom3) and third party power tools
- Dedicated customized communication with other types of tool with electronic control unit
- Ability to work with multiple tools in parallel
- Several types of operations supported: tightening (torque and torque / angle), logical, barcode, generic
- Possibility of connecting to external instruments (for example for distance measures)
- Barcode reader to scan the VIN of the production piece
- Management of the various production models with customized procedures for each model and variant
- Reports and statistics
- Errors management
- Local or, in case of more stations, centralized database
- AC Power Supply with PC backup unit