SCS Concept has launched a new solution for a production and rework station, used on aeronautic application.
- FIM EVO, universal multi-brand controller: one controller to drive all the connected tools, managing up to 6 stations and 12 tools and several accessories (barcode scanner, printers, socket tray).
- 5 Freedom4 wrenches, production version, in the range 1.5 to 400 N·m: The new SCS Concept wrench for production, with innovating and unique features on the marked like the automatic obstacle detection and automatic wrong hand position detection, for an improved tightening process with the already developed tightening strategies and wireless communication.
- 1 power tool, providing data traceability and different tightening strategies.
- Recharging stations to keep the tools always ready to work.
The number and type of tools can be customized according to the specific customer needs.
How it works
The station is controlled by the VPG+ software, Visual Production Guide by SCS Concept. The assembly / rework procedure guides the operation in the correct sequence of steps to perform the assembly, for a zero-fault process. All data are tracked and stored into database for further review and analysis.
Mounted on wheels, this station can be programmed with all the assembly / repair procedures needed and used whenever is needed anywhere on the production line.
A production / rework station like this can be used, in general, for:
- Back-up tool: Substituting a faulty unit on the production line, this station can work immediately keeping all the data traceability.
- Repair: Any production procedure can be programmed in this station. A fault on the assembly process can be reworked with this station, directly on the line or on a dedicated rework area.
- Pre-series: Where the production line is not already defined, this station can be used to perform pre-series production.
Several station can work together connected on the same VPG+ software:
To get more information about this solution and for more please contact SCS Concept.