SCS Concept has launched a special solution to test torque robots on the assembly line:
The system works as a mock-up of the car frame. It moves on the production line and collects all the data from the power tools: Cm/Cmk, X/R charts, to keep under control the tightening process.
Multi FTY is programmed in a parking station. When required, it goes along the production stations and performs the torque / angle tests on the robots working on each station. Then, it returns to the parking station for data transfer, analysis and batteries recharge.
The monitor can be operated in remote mode via a PAD, for easy access by the operator:
The main innovations on this product are:
- Testing of tightening tool without dismantling the production system
- Seamlessly testing of the original tightening parametrization in the specific assembly environment
- Operator free, automated testing during production whenever needed.
- Simultaneously testing of several power tools on one or more assembly stations.
- Complete torque and angel traceability through state-of-the-art measurement equipment
- compliant i.a. DIN 51309, VDI/VDE 2648-1 and the upcoming VDI/VDE 2645-1
- Testing capabilities on basis of i.a. ISO 5393, VDI/VDE 2645-2 tool and position/joint based
- The perfect solution to provide needed info with respect to international product liability requirements in automated assembly.
- All to increase productivity and reducing test time and therefore saving money in todays automated production.
- Customization to your specific needs
- Torque/angle transducers (brakes) can be chosen to fit your torque range requirement as well as all over setup und positioning of simulators to ensure tool access.
- Communicating results with the quality manager software
The benefits of this bench are:
- Unique bench on the market
- Automatic test to reduce time
- Save testing costs
- Customizable design, configuration and transducers capacity
Contact SCS Concept for more information about this special solution.