SCS Concept has launched a new solution for tracking tools in the factory or in a production station.
A TAG is attached to the tool to be tracked. A set of antennas is placed on the production line to detect the position of the TAG.
The system can be interfaced with VPG+, the SCS Concept software for Visual Production Guide, connected to the geolocation server that can work with a PLC of the customer production system.
A perfect solution for Industry 4.0.
In the station, you can define the activation areas with the configuration software:
The main innovations are:
- Locate and track your tools on the production line
- Associate zones and tools
- Automatic program start depending on the tool position
- Each tag is attached to the tool, with easy programming
- Control software gives a graphic view of the production line and provides output to your production system
The benefits of geolocation are:
- Monitor the production line in real time and take the rights actions
- Reduce wasted time and costs
- Increase efficiency
- Improve your Industry 4.0
Contact SCS Concept for more information about this solution.