It is a young and innovative company, developing and manufacturing advanced quality control and production equipment, with over 150 persons world wide.
SCS Concept was founded in 2005, with Head Quarters in Milan, Italy.
In 2007 introduced first SCS developed electronic Torque & Angle wrenches. With the partner company Q-Direct GmbH, attained DKD accreditation (Dakks) according to DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005.
In 2019 it is certified with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
Offering customers today – a wide range of torque/angle wrenches for production, quality & lab, data collector / analyzers, rotary & static transducers, test benches, software, calibration and service, including customized solutions.
Operating globally in all prime vertical markets – Automotive Industry – Aerospace – General Industry.
Browse and download our catalogue
- Expand the brand SCS globally.
- Sell, market, service best in class production and quality control products, solutions in software & engineering, consultancy fastening / tightening techniques to all market verticals
- Evolve as an intellectual leader in Calibration Technique within the markets we operate.
- Create value, deliver sustainable difference to all of our customers.
- Deliver Innovation and Intellectuality through our brand in all market verticals and segments we choose to operate in.
- People – offering an environment where our people are inspired to the best they can be. Passion, creativity, optimism and fun.
- Our partners – create mutual and enduring value for our customers, nurture a winning channel / distribution network and suppliers.
- Meet and exceed the expectations of our customers with our evolving products, solutions and services.
- Productivity – be a highly effective, innovative, lean and fast paced organization.
- Profit – maximize long term returns to our shareowners, invest in our growth and being aware of our overall responsibilities to our company.
- Planet – be responsible owners of our environment that make a difference by developing, educating and supporting sustainable communities.